Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO for short, is the task of getting your law firm’s website ranked higher in a Search Engine’s (Google, Bing, etc.) results. A simple example is googling “DUI Lawyer San Antonio” and examining the first result. Not the ads at the top.
The law firm with that result paid smart money to an SEO Agency, who in turn spent the required effort to get there. Why? Because 88% of people who have searched for anything click on the first result. Imagine if 88% of all people looking for a DUI Lawyer in San Antonio went to your website and contacted you? Imagine how much higher your revenues would be.
Still not convinced? Here’s an article from ENTREPRENEUR.COM expressing why SEO is the most important ingredient to your online success. We believe it is the single most important part of your business success. Why?
- SEO has higher ROI than any other marketing effort
- SEO has highest customer conversion rate
- SEO helps you get the best ROI on all of your marketing efforts
- SEO rankings provides 24/7 promotion
- SEO influences the buying cycle
- SEO is mobile AND mobile is the future of online
- SEO drives offline sales
- SEO builds trust, credibility and brand awareness
- SEO increases traffic
- SEO increases sales and leads
- SEO can decrease your cost per acquisition
- SEO receives 90% more clicks than online Paid Advertising
- SEO can eliminate cold-calling and other traditional strategies
- SEO is Affordable
That’s why law firms hire SEO firms like Diamond R Creative. To improve their online visibility and search rankings in order to improve their revenues.
Review the following pages regarding SEO to get a general idea of what it encompasses. If you have any further questions or would like an interview to discuss your law firm’s website and current situation, please call or email us at our Contact page here. Diamond R Creative would appreciate your time to discuss your concerns.
|What is SEO||Why SEO?||Local SEO|
|Website Content||Mobile Optimization||Social Media SEO|
|Link Building||Website Code SEO||Page Speed|
|Keyword Research||Directory Listings||SEO Audits|